Poonam tagged me for this jhatpat tag :
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Certainly it was true that a part of me hoped desperately to be adopted by Mr Tanaka after my mother died; but another part of me was very afraid (Memoirs of a Geisha).
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
Newspaper which I was reading five minutes back before I started doing this tag.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Last night I watched Jailed Abroad : Peruvian Cases on National Geographic Channel.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
It’s going to be 12:00 in the noon.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:44 am (Ah! I need to finish this tag by 12:00).
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of the ceiling fan and somewhere outside my balcony, I can hear the honking of cars.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I stepped outside at 6:00 am this morning to attend my French class at Alliance Française de Delhi 😛
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
Poonam’s blog to copy the tag.
9. What are you wearing?
A red t-shirt and blue colored shorts.
10. When did you last laugh?
In the French class where people were hilariously speaking French (not to forget mixing up the genders as well).
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
The walls are painted in light cream color with a lamp and a tube light fixed on the wall (sorry you will never find posters on my room’s wall unlike other teenagers) 😉
12. Seen anything weird lately?
No, not yet.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
The post’s name speaks volumes about it.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Kaminey (you can read the review I wrote in the last post).
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Unlimited stock of chocolates , an exotic spa exclusively for me and I might consider living in a barsati in Delhi.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I love to write 😛 😉 ( a very obvious answer)
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Remove the reservation system and bring a change in the educational system of the country which will focus more on the talent and ability of the student’s rather than judging them only on basis of marks. (I want to replace the concept of Academic Quotient by Intelligence Quotient).
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, I have completed Inter advance level of SDIPA( Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts) .
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Still thinking………………………………… 😉
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, I want to spend my life in Delhi. It’s the perfect home for me and I think there is something about this city which holds me back, an intangible connection.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome to heaven ! 😛 😉